120 E. McGaughey Street
Dyersburg, TN 38024
731 288 YMCA (9622)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday - 4:30am - 9:00pm
Friday - 4:30am - 8:00 pm
Saturday - 7:00am - 5:00 pm
Sunday - 1:00pm - 6:00 pm
Our YMCA has over 25,000 square feet of program space. Included are:
- Full gymnasium half court basketball or volleyball half court Rough Country Lift Center with locker rooms and showers.
- Matrix/cardio/free weight room (for members 13 years & older) with 33 pieces of cardio equipment, Matrix equipment, and complete free weight room. ActiviTrax
- Aerobics Studio & Spinning Studio; classes are offered in the mornings and afternoons/evenings.
- Rosemary Heckethorn Wellness Center programs for the health seeker that in the process of developing education and activities geared to obese and diabetic individuals.
- Tween Town (ages 7-12)
- Child Watch (ages infant to 6)
- 8 am - 11:30 am Monday - Friday
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Monday - Thursday
- 8 am - 11:30 am Saturday
YMCA programs include: Youth Sports (fall & spring soccer, basketball, football, flag football, girls volleyball and swimming lessons), Aerobic Classes, Taekwondo, Pilates, Zumba, and Group Cycling.
Our YMCA also offers personal fitness trainers for an additional fee.